Terms and conditions
The present terms and conditions were last updated on: November 2020
This website and/or this general terms and conditions and/or any dispute or claim relating to it or its formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance the laws of Sweden. The Stockholm law courts alone shall have jurisdiction in case of any dispute arising from the information on this website and their related web pages, and their use by the user.
Legal information on Nordea Asset Management Holding AB:
You are logged on the global website of Nordea Asset Management Holding AB (hereinafter referred to as “NAM”). NAM is a limited liability company established under the laws of Sweden. NAM is wholly owned by Nordea Bank Abp.
Provision on the modification of terms & conditions:
NAM reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions on this website at any time, with immediate effect and without prior notice. Any change NAM may make to these General terms and conditions will be posted on this page. Please check back regularly to see any updates.
Restrictions of Website:
The information on this website should not be accessed by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where, by reason of that person’s nationality, country’s residence and/or citizenships or otherwise, the publication or availability of this website is prohibited. Persons accessing this website are doing so under their sole responsibility and are required to inform themselves about and to observe any relevant restrictions. In any case, persons who are subject to restrictions, are not permitted to access the information contained in this website and are requested to leave this website.
This website is NOT intended for a “US person”. For the proper interpretation of this clause, NAM considers that this covered by the notion of “US person” in any of the following, but not limited to, and without prejudice of any modification of this definition that may apply in the future:
- a US resident, a trust of which a US resident is a trustee, or an estate of which a US resident is an executor or administrator;
- a partnership or corporation organised or incorporated under US federal or state law;
- an agency or branch of a non-US entity located in the US;
- a non-discretionary or similar account (other than an estate or trust account) that is held by a dealer or other fiduciary for the benefit or account of a US person;
- a discretionary or similar account (other than an estate or trust account) that is held by a dealer or other fiduciary organised, incorporated or (if an individual) residing in the US;
- a partnership or corporation organised or incorporated by a US person under non-US laws primarily for investing in securities that are not registered under the 1933 Act, unless organised or incorporated and owned by accredited investors (as defined in the 1933 Act) who are not natural persons, estates or trusts;
- any other US person defined by US Rule 902 of Regulation S.
For the avoidance of any doubt, this restriction shall also apply to residents and citizens of the United States of America and «US Persons» who may view or access this web site while travelling or during a stay outside of the United States of America.
The information in this website are not intended for distribution to any investor in any jurisdiction. In no case shall the information released on the website be interpreted as an offer or a solicitation, from NAM or any of its Affiliates, either directly or indirectly, in any jurisdiction to sell or to buy any securities, instrument or financial product.
Issuer of the website:
The hosting company is Kurtosys Systems Limited – 77 Kingsway, London, WC2B 6SR tel: +44 800 029 1410
The Editor responsible at law is Nils Bolmstrand.
Qualification of the website:
This website contains general information about NAM. The information provided on this website is not intended for distribution, or use by, any person or entity in any country or jurisdiction where doing so would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject NAM or any of its Affiliates* to either:
- obtain a license or registration that they do not already hold,
- or be submitted to any regulatory requirement of any kind that NAM and/or one of its Affiliates are not otherwise required to make.
DATA, INFORMATIONS AND POTENTIAL OBJECTIF RELEASED ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED FOR INFORMATION ONLY. THERE ARE NO ASSURANCES THAT THE STATED OBJECTIVE WILL BE MET. Nothing in the information contained on this website shall be construed as an investment advice from NAM or any of its Affiliates. The content of the website does NOT constitute i) a recommendation to invest in any financial instrument, financial product, investment structure or instrument, ii) tax or fiscal advice, to enter into or unwind any transaction or to participate in any particular trading strategy and (iii) substitute for user’ own research or their technical and/or business judgement based on their personal situation. This website is not an offer to buy or sell any security.
For an offer and/or customized advice, users should consult their financial advisor and/or any other intermediaries in financial services dedicated to that purpose.
Publications and Press Release:
All publications, press release and other material including but not limited to video, brochure presented or released on this website are presented “as is” and to the best of NAM´s knowledge when issued.
Whilst NAM will use every reasonable effort to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate as at the date of publication of such materials, it cannot guarantee the accuracy, suitability or completeness of any such information. User should not rely on the continued accuracy and is solely responsible to check the date of issuance of publications and other material. For the avoidance of any doubt, NAM has no responsibility to update any information contained in any material.
This document contains information which has been taken from a number of sources. While the information herein is considered to be correct, no representation or warranty can be given on the ultimate accuracy or completeness of such information and users may use further sources to form a well-informed investment decision.
Limitation of liability:
NAM and as the case may be, its Affiliates shall not be held liable for any of the following, except in cases of malicious intent or gross negligence:
- Force majeure event: For the proper interpretation of this point, force majeure shall be construed as an act or event whether or not foreseen, that: (i) is beyond the reasonable control of, and is not due to the fault or negligence and (ii) could not have been avoided by exercise of due diligence, including, but not limited to, a labor controversy, strike, lockout, boycott, transportation stoppage, action of a court or public authority, fire, flood, earthquake, storm, war, civil strife, terrorist action, epidemic, or act of God;
- The consultation and the use of information, data and other content of this website
- For any loss howsoever arising from any use of this website, its respective content or otherwise arising in connection therewith,
- Any technical difficulty experienced by users to this website, whatever the cause, including bugs, inadequate capacity, the user’s own hardware, software, browser, computer systems and their extensions, whatever their nature, and the software which enables them to access the Internet and this website, the customization, installation, maintenance, processing and updating of the software, hardware, and computer systems and extensions concerned by this point shall remain the user’s sole responsibility;
Provision about specific content and functionalities e.g. views / research / hyperlink to third (3rd) party:
The website of NAM may contain links to other third-party websites that you may access following links from this website. NAM accepts no responsibility for the information provided on any such sites and assumes no responsibility for any illegal, inaccurate or incomplete content on the website to which the user has been referred, especially in cases where any damages result from the use or non-use of such incorrect information.
The hyperlinks on this website are only provided for convenience and information purposes. NAM is not responsible for the content of external internet websites that link to or are accessible from this website. NAM does not assume any responsibility or liability with respect to any website accessed through this website.
Unless otherwise stated, all views expressed are those of NAM, these views do not constitute investment or any other advice.
The entire content of this website is subject to copyright with all rights reserved to NAM. The user may download or print out a hard copy of individual pages and/or sections of the website, provided that they do not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices. Any downloading or otherwise copying from the website will not transfer title to any software or material to you. The user may not reproduce (in whole or in part), transmit (by electronic means or otherwise), modify, link into or use for any public or commercial purpose the website without the prior written permission of NAM. No links whatsoever may be created from any other website to NAM’s websites and/or web pages without the express written consent of NAM.
Operational capabilities of the website:
NAM will use every reasonable effort to keep this website operational at all times but no guarantee can be given. Whilst NAM uses every reasonable effort to ensure that the website is free from viruses and defects is it the users responsibility to ensure that the correct equipment is used to protect from anything that might damage it when using this website.
Social media Disclaimer:
The user recognizes that when he/she follows one of NAM’s account on any social media platform including but not limited to NAM’s twitter or NAM’s LinkedIn accounts or consult the NAM site on a social media platform, information provided by NAM through one of its social network account maybe considered as financial information. This information should in no case be construed as a professional assessment of the personal situation of the user. All information disclosed on the NAM’s social media accounts, are provided for information purposes only. Content provided in one of our NAM account on a social media platform does NOT constitute i) a recommendation to invest in any financial instrument, financial product, investment structure or instrument, ii) tax or fiscal advice, to enter into or unwind any transaction or to participate in any particular trading strategy and (iii) substitute for user’ own research or their technical and/or business judgement based on their personal situation. For an offer and/or customized advice, users are invited to contact the institutions dealing with financial services concerning the related products.